drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2005 WSOP Most Entertaining/Annoying Player Lists

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dix
"Royal Flush - No Hat"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: 2005 WSOP Most Entertaining/Annoying Player Lists Reply with quote

After this year's WSOP coverage...

Top 5 "Most Annoying Player" list:

#1 - Joe Stillman - Acts and yacks like a typical micro-limit "expert". I'd have called your loose fat asterisk with Ace-Ten and then TopPair-Ace so fast my chips would have beaten yours into the pot. You got read perfectly and played against perfectly. You should stick to bowling with the rest of your drunken ignorant "beer buddies". And you don't need a DEEEUUUUUCCCEEEEE... you need a wardrobe.

#2 - Phillie Hellmouth - In a complete shocker... temporarily unseated for the permanent #1 spot by Stillman. Whining and throwing your typical temper-tantrum when getting called on the rules (that you DO INDEED KNOW) is sophomoric, amateurish, and just plain childish... as is typical for you. It's a good thing you married a psychiatrist, that one fact alone has likely saved you millions. The Christmas gift you were given was appropriate... you're a donkey as a human being.

#3 - Barry "Stinky" Paskin - When you smell worse than an infield port-a-john at Pocono Raceway on Monday morning I don't care HOW lucky you think it is... WASH THE DAMN SHIRT!!! Lenny Bruce has nothing to do with poker and most don't know who he is... and don't care. Harrah's is not Hollywood, and furthermore you have no "right to free speech" while on someone else's property... if you don't like the rule about swearing... don't play. Also, the entire state of Nevada doesn't need to know every time you're all-in.

#4 - Tiffany Williamson - It was a King-fracking-Jack for Christ's sake... muck the damn cards already. Or make the donkey call you'd have usually made and go home. You're no Annie Duke, Jennifer Harmon, Cyndy Violette, or even Barbara Enright... you'd gotten VERY lucky to that point and you were in on a wing and a prayer. You were not fooling anyone into believing you're that good.

#5 - Sharham "Sean/Sheik" Sheikan/Mike "The Mouth" Matusow (tie) - Even the off table sparring was a "split-decision". Mike, at least you dropped to #5 after vying for the title with Phillie. You seem to have matured... a little... over the past year.

With an "honorable mention" to...

The Austrailian Contingent: Having to hear "Aussie Aussie Aussie oy oy oy" after EVERY FRACKING POT Hachem took in was a bit much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Top 5 "Most Entertaining Player" list:

#1 - Phil "Unibomber" Laak - That heads-up battle between Phil and Johnny Chan has gone into my permanent archives... what a riot. Heck, even Johnny had to laugh.

#2 - Marcel "The Flying Dutchman" Luske - Always entertaining and the biggest "class act" at the table. Hey Marcel, stop working acapella and get a band. Very Happy

#3 - Steve Dannenmann - Note #1 on the "tournament notes" was: "HAVE FUN". And it was fun watching too.

#4 - Layne Flack - With the exception of Main Event Day-1 it's never boring with Layne at your table. The final table of the shorthanded tourney was typical "fun with Flack" and worth the price of admission... pass the popcorn.

#5 - Perry Friedman - The "talking hand" in the hole-card camera was an absolute riot.
MaxPower
Founding Father
Founding Father

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know, I can only watch poker on TV now when:

a) My wife's asleep
b) My wife's out of the house
c) My wife's on the phone

Seems to me that's just not right. When I try to explain to her why I like watching other people play, even I don't get it. But, man, do I watch. Maybe I'm trying to learn something? I dunno...

Nice recap, Dix. Dr. Neau should make you a member of the Dr. Neau News Network!

-Max
But if ESPN ever releases the Main Event coverage in it's entirety to DVD, I'd rent it... when my wife's:

a) asleep
b) out of the house
c) on the phone
5thStreetPokerParties.com
Founding Father
Founding Father

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could not stand Tiffany Williamson. She deserved to be punched in the mouth... or at least sat on by Raymer.
Dix
"Royal Flush - No Hat"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaxPower wrote:
Ya know, I can only watch poker on TV now when:

a) My wife's asleep
b) My wife's out of the house
c) My wife's on the phone

Seems to me that's just not right.

Nope Max it's not... LOL

One Word.... TIVO!!!! Very Happy
MaxPower
Founding Father
Founding Father

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah - I got that - but even then I get "You watching pokjer again? That's sad!" Yeah, sad... for me... Crying or Very sad

-Max
You don't know how to feel my pain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Potpourri All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: