drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pot-Limit Anyone?...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dix
"Royal Flush - No Hat"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Pot-Limit Anyone?... Reply with quote

I actually prefer Pot-Limit to No-Limit... there's a $5 Pot-Limit Hold'Em tourney on Full Tilt every Tuesday afternoon at 4:30 Eastern.

Some fishy luckbox won the one last Tuesday... I can't believe that complete donkey won it... to quote Hellmuth...

"the guy can't even spell pokr." Very Happy

The heads-up was a nail-biter.... I made a bad read on Hollaplaya who was a bit too aggressive, ended up REAL short, and figured I'd have to settle for second.

Then I got lucky to double-up... thought I bluffed him off a big pot, when it turned out I actually had the best rags Q-9o vs. J-6o on a 2-A-3-2-5 board(we discussed the hand after it was over) and finally got him with A-8 vs A-7 on a T-8-7 flop.
jumperjeff
"Miracle Flush"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work! I've pretty much stopped playing tourney poker online and just play micro limit cash games. I never seem to be able to find time to play for a few hours at a time, but 30-45 minutes at a cash table usually gets me ahead a few bucks.

Congrats!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Potpourri All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: