drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Color up announcement help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muley05
"A Set of Mop Squeezers"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Color up announcement help Reply with quote

I think my question has an easy answer, but I have not been able to figure it out by reading threads in here.

Basically, I want to have an annoucement or something similar that would pop up during the last 5 or so minutes of a level when chips are going to be colored up at the end of that level.

For example, let's say that green chips are going to be colored up at the end of level 5, and there is going to be a break after level 5. During last few minutes of level 5, I want something to scroll or pop up that says we are going to color up and take a break at the end of this level.

I tried to create an announcement, but it didn't work right because one of the announcements was that we were coloring up green and another was that we were coloring up black, but both announcements were displayed at the same time.

For now, I have just created multiple Break dashboards, that are all the same except for saying which chips are being colored up, but it seems that there would be a better way to accomplish this.

Also, during my Play segments, I have Rules, Quotes, and Trivia annoucements that pop up every 40 seconds or so. Ideally, those announcements would stop for the last few minutes of a level after which we were going to color up, and I could make a pop up that flashes every 10 seconds or so that says what chips we are going to be coloring up.
pathand
"Miracle Flush"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to create seperate color-up announcements to be displayed on your marquee. If you are the clock operator, it wouldn't take too long to add/delete announcements when you want to make the change. Also, you can word your chip consolidation component to make the announcement. I don't know how to display these automatically for a specific time during assigned betting levels.
drneau
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While there's no way to have a chip-up announcement 5 minutes before the level ends (yet), you definitely don't have to create separate break dashboards.

Use the "Chip Consolidation" component, Luke!
http://home.comcast.net/~jneau
pathand
"Miracle Flush"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:19 pm    Post subject: level announcements Reply with quote

is there a way to display a different marquee announcement for each level starting with PRE thru POST? I've tried displaying the betting schedule to try change individual level announcements. I'm guessing I'm way off base here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Consoles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: