drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Table consolidation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    drneau.com Forum Index -> The v2 Bucket
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jalsing
"Cowboys"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Table consolidation Reply with quote

OK, maybe I just can't figure it out.

Trying to get it so the app prompts for tables consolidation at 10 players. My I have the 'auto check for table consolidation' set and ideal load at 10 (?)

Still, it only wants to consolidate at 9 players. I have two tables of 5, and it doesn't auto consolidate. Even selecting 'check for consolidation' from the console returns a 'Table consolidation is inconceivable' (I do like the choice of wording here, although I can't help but read it in a Princess Bride toungue...)

Any sage advice from the Dr. or others would be appreciated.
MaxPower
Founding Father
Founding Father

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure you set up your table for ten places... If it's only set or 9, then thats when it will consolidate.

But - I'm sure your smarter than that and it's probably a bug-a-boo...

Max

Sorry to doubt you Doc.
drneau
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send a snapshot of that little table summary in the lower left.

If you truly have a table with 10 seats, and you have only 10 seated players left then it should work just fine.

"Inconceivable" means you physically cannot remove a table, because you won't have enough seats after removing a table.

Remember that the table at the top of list is the final table. The 2nd table is the last table to be removed, etc.

So:
- Do you have eliminated or expected players seated? They count too.
- Does your final table actually have 10 seats?
http://home.comcast.net/~jneau
jalsing
"Cowboys"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, not sure what happened, but I checked all the things you recomended both during my tourney and the next day with a test tourney. Both times, I was unable to consolidate tables. Today I load the same test tourney, eliminate 10 people, bam, asks for table consolidation.

Doc, you been hacking into my system?

Anyways, if it happens again I'll double check everything and send you a snapshot...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    drneau.com Forum Index -> The v2 Bucket All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: