drneau.com Forum Index drneau.com
A discussion board for drneau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Custom Console Ideas

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Commish
"Ace High"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:31 pm    Post subject: Custom Console Ideas Reply with quote

I'm looking to revamp my v4 consoles for the upcoming tournament season but have recently found out that I'm pretty un-creative and could use some help with inspiration. I'm not looking to copy anyone's consoles straight up, but more just looking for ideas on different ways to show different components or to just make the consoles a little more flashy/interesting. (Sorry Jeff, no disrespect for the stock consoles you've built!)

I've searched this forum and found a few posts about custom consoles, but the posts are so old that the pictures have been deleted. Would anyone be willing to share a snapshot of their custom consoles?

Any pictures you guys would be willing to share would be a huge help. I'll send some good mojo your way!

Thanks in advance.
Kurt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    drneau.com Forum Index -> Consoles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: